Saturday, June 17, 2017

Another vintage photo with Karine

My dear crafty souls,

I hope this post finds you well. I'm here on the blog today to share my most recent layout. Recently, I found some old pictures of my dad and his family. Don't you think he is handsome? :)

Cherish


I went for a soft color combo on this one. I thought it matched the picture well.


On my background, I used The Cream Team Paste-Eez with a grid stencil.


I used Tuscan Sun, Bamboo Leaf and Caribbean Sunset Spritz and Keep Palm Coloringz, making drops with each color and drying before adding another one.


I used chipboards, flowers and die cuts to embellish.


***

You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 




No comments: