Monday, February 12, 2018

Adore | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  It's Bri here and I'm sharing my layout for February!  It's the month for LOVE and I hope y'all love this layout as much as I do!  I happened to capture a cute picture of my sweet dog, Pippa while she was quietly begging for some food at the table.  She squints and closes her eyes to get us to feel sorry for her.. She is an absolute crack up!!!  We love her so much and I knew this photo would be perfect for the layout I wanted to create!




 I've been itching to use some Texturez on my projects so I was super excited to use Crushed Coral with a Heidi Swapp stencil that I had in my stash.  Check out that shimmery texture it gives my page!!



After I applied the Texturez, I used Vibez in Pink Moscato and Sweet Heart.  Spritz in Cotton Candy.  Coloringz in Pretty In Pink and Creameez in 1 Hot Mama and Piggy Pink.



I used the Love and Adore line by Simple Stories and punched a bunch of 2" hearts from the patterned paper.  I hand stitched on a few of the hearts and created a foundation where my photo was going to go.  I definitely wanted it to stand out since I had a lot going on with the background and patterned papers


Lastly, I embellished the rest of the layout with the chipboard stickers and regular stickers from the collection.  I added more of the Creameez in 1 Hot Mama because I wanted more of the pink to show through since a lot of it got covered with my hearts.  


 



If you'd like to see a step by step of this process, check out my process video below!



No comments: